Content marketing—everybody's doing it, but not everybody has an effective strategy.
Justin Champion, Principal Inbound Professor at the HubSpot Academy and author of Inbound Content: A Step-by-Step Guide To Doing Content Marketing the Inbound Way, is no stranger to the challenges of content marketing.
In fact, he travels the country with a fully loaded Airstream hosting interactive workshops to help organizations form effective content strategies, and he's hosting one in the Sacramento area on June 26.
But today, Alycia Deus and I were lucky enough to sit down with Justin and discuss a few of the finer points of content marketing and get the inside scoop on what you can expect at his workshop. Here's the full interview:
TL;DR—here are a few highlights from our chat:
- What's your definition of "content marketing?" (2:41)
- Is content marketing better for B2B, or B2C? (3:50)
- What role does paid media play in content marketing? Also known as "Donkeys vs. Unicorns... (7:04)
- What are people going to learn at your live workshop? (12:11)
- Do you have to be a HubSpot customer to get value out of this workshop? [No] (14:42)
- Can you share any insights about HubSpot's own content marketing strategy? (16:06)
- Practice what you preach! (19:10)
- How to prepare and get the most out of this workshop (21:29)
Here's how you can follow Justin:
Don't forget to register for this live, interactive content marketing workshop on June 26!