FREE: November Luncheon Event!
#Winning2019: Match Your Metrics to Your Annual Business Goals
Does it seem like you have to keep track of a bunch of metrics, but most of your team doesn't really know how they all add up? Have you been reluctant to put together a marketing report because you're afraid it will not tell the right story? Do you know how all of the data you track supports your overall business goals?
You will after this!
Sacramento HUG is back with our final event of the year! We will be discussing how to make sure you are tracking the appropriate metrics to reach your 2019 goals. Not all metrics are made equal!
The event will cover:
- The Critical Sales and Marketing Metrics to Track
- How to Align the Sales/Marketing Teams to March Toward the Same Goals
- Why Marketers Need to Pay Attention to Revenue and Your Bottom Line
- Contribute to those in need by bringing canned and other non-perishable food items to the event for us to collect for Placer Food Bank!
- Enter our holiday drawing! 2 lucky attendees will win a $25 Whole Foods gift card (Bonus - there's one right by our office)!
Date: Thurs. Nov 15
Time: 11AM - 1PM
Location: WindFarm Marketing Office - 920 Reserve Dr. #180, Roseville, CA 95678
This FREE event includes lunch, drinks, networking opportunities and fun! Looking forward to seeing you!
Director of Marketing & Business Development, WindFarm Marketing
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: