Free February 2018 Event:
Event Marketing - Getting Your Online Audience to Register for In-Person Events
Learn how to use inbound marketing techniques and tools to plan, launch and track results from your next online or in-person event.
On Thursday, February 22, learn best practices from the Chief Marketing Officer of Visit Sacramento, Sonya Bradley, and the Founder & CEO of WindFarm Marketing, Josh Unfried.
- How to use inbound marketing methodology for event planning
- How to attract your target audience via social media advertising
- How to add value to your attendees - before, during, and after the event
- How to track and measure event success
- How to use email automation to save time and gain efficiency
- + Time for Discussion
Thursday, February 22, 2018
6:00 - 6:30 PM: Registration, Networking & Appetizers
6:30 - 6:50 PM: Event Marketing Best Practices w/ Josh Unfried
6:50 - 7:15 PM: Fireside Chat w/ Sonya Bradley, discussing the Sacramento Sports Commission - a Visit Sacramento Brand
7:15 - 8:00 PM: Networking & Event Concludes
Register for this free event now to learn how to attract your target audience and track results for your next event.
Drinks, snacks, and awesome tips included!